Personal and organisational information collected
We may collect this information when you:
- Save your information with us online or visit our site (cookies)
- Register with locum finder as a pharmacy or a locum
- Post, comment or access our blog section
Personal and organisational information will be collected when registering with locum finder. You acknowledge, consent and agree that:
- The personal information we may collect could include your name or the name of your organisation, your address, your e-mail address, your qualifications, associated qualification and registration documents and all other relevant information required to provide you with our services
- Comply with all relevant data protection legislation
- Locum finder reserves the exclusive right and prerogative to retain, maintain, archive, protect, use or store any personal data or such information as we may receive from you, without regards as to time or duration.
- Your uploaded content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content, , without regards as to time or duration
- Notifying us immediately in the event of a data breach or any data related requests received by you in respect of any locum data held by you.
- Complying with any data requests whether received by you or by us in respect of an individual whose data we have transferred to you
Purposes of collecting personal
and organisational information
Locum finder will generally collect personal and organisational information necessary for the purpose of the placement of locum and offering other services. Locum finder collects your personal information for the purposes of enabling potential pharmacy employers to have access to your qualifications and experience to determine if you meet their employment requirements, and to enable pharmacist employees to have appropriate organisational information and details of availability and requirements for particular placements.
Using and sharing collected information
We may also use all the collected information (including but not limited to personal and organisational) we collect to:
- Tell you about administer updates and promotions
- Send you surveys about our website or services
- Respond to your inquiries regarding our services
- Learn about your shopping preferences and improve your shopping experience
- Protect the security and integrity of our site
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our affiliated brands, co-sponsors and reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you.
- In the event of the sale, transfer or a merger of locum finder, or any of its affiliates, information we have collected may be among the assets transferred.
- There are also times when it may be advantageous for us to make certain personal information about you available to companies that perform work for us to provide services to you on our behalf. These companies are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy standards as ours.
- With law enforcement upon request, as required by law (such as by court order), if necessary, in connection with a fraud investigation, or to protect and defend our customers’ and our interests.
You can contact us if you believe any
of the personal or organisational information we hold is inaccurate so that we
can make reasonable attempts to correct it.
Security and information hosting
Locum finder website and services are only intended for use within New Zealand; please note that some information might be hosted on servers outside New Zealand.
Note that other
Plugins and services are used to run our website and absolute security can
never be guaranteed. We will never request your credit card or other personal
information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from
us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a
“phishing” scam designed to steal your information. Never include
your credit or debit card number or other sensitive information in an email as
it is not a secure means of transmitting information.
Blogs/Bulletin boards/chat rooms
If you use a bulletin board, chat room or blog on our sites, you should be aware that, by their nature, any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. You have full control and discretion as to the information you choose to submit on these portions of our sites. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Minimal age access
To be eligible to use our website you must be 18 years of age or older. You must not use our website if you are younger than this and you must agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable New Zealand laws. The child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected personal information for an under 18 Years old of age and we will completely delete it from our files.
Our site uses “cookies” which are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies may be used in a variety of ways which enhance and personalize your online browsing and experience. For instance, cookies allow us to remember what your district preference is, recognize you when you return to our site, track your inquiries, and monitor and maintain information about your visits. You may set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you receive cookies. If you do not accept cookies however, you might not be able to have full access to our services.
We might use both session id cookies and persistent cookies. Session id cookies make it easier for you to navigate our sites. A session id cookie expires when you close your browser where as a persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still use our sites, but your ability to use some areas of our sites will be limited.
As is true of most websites, we might gather certain non-personal information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We link this automatically collected data to personal information. We use a third-party tracking service that tracks non-personal information about visitors to our sites in the aggregate. We may use this information to analyse trends, to administer our sites, to track users’ movements around our sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Links to other websites
Third party ads
We might use a third party provider to place our internet ads. If we used a third party provider, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our site and your interaction with our products and services. The provider may also use information about your visits to this and other sites to target advertisements for merchandise and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. The provider does not know your name, address, phone number, email address or any of your other personally identifiable information.
Updating and modifying your communication preferences
If you wish to update, modify or remove your information, please contact locum finder via our email [email protected] and provide your exact name, user name, registered email address so we may identify you accurately.